Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite  

Forum Wissenschaft und moralische Verantwortung » Forum Wissenschaft und moralische Verantwortung » Links zur Wissenschaftskritik und Erkenntnistheorie » Mathematical Refutation of Formulas of Special Relativity » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Ekkehard Friebe Ekkehard Friebe ist männlich

Mathematical Refutation of Formulas of Special Relativity Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

In Lehrb?chern wird vielfach behauptet, die Spezielle Relativit?tstheorie sei mathematisch fehlerfrei. Dies ist jedoch nicht der Fall, wie die folgende Analyse zeigt:

Franco Crivelli: Mathematical Refutation of the Formulas of Special Relativity
http://www.wbabin.net/physics/crivelli2.pdf

Ich bringe hiervon nachstehend die Einleitung (Introduction) von Seite1 und die Schlussfolgerung (Conclusion) von den Seiten 17 und 18:

Zitat:

1 Introduction

Every time I study the Special Theory of Relativity I have many problems understanding it. Therefore, I have analysed it to the best of my ability. I?m of the opinion that by using only elementary mathematics, we can refute the formulas that were developed by Einstein in his famous work, ?Zur Elektrodynamik bewegter K?rper?. If not, the reader will have to show me where I?ve made mistakes in the following.

I admit to a limited knowledge of mathematics and for this reason, I will use only simple examples. This insures that everybody will be able to follow the arguments. My conclusion is that the basic concepts (that we have learned through education,) have also been twisted by the great genius, Einstein.

To begin, I clarify two rules of mathematics without which, we cannot begin.

--------------------------------------------

6 Conclusion

In consideration of what I have shown in my treatment above, it is clear that the procedure used by Einstein to develop the famous Lorentz formulas, as well as the formulas about the lengths contraction, time dilation and those for the velocity addition, disagree with the elementary laws of mathematics.

And so this formulas must be rejected.

I repeat what I said in the introduction: If in my ?demonstration? I have committed some mistakes, the reader have to show me where those mistakes are, and I will be pleased if he tell me that at my e-mail address franco53@bluewin.ch .

If the obvious inconsistencies that we find in the Einstein?s work were developed by a student in a secondary school, this student would have an low mark.

If I consider that the ?construction? of the formulas that I have mentioned before cannot be made using rigid mathematic rules, then no test is possible.

It would be possible that the formulas (of Lorentz, of lengths contraction, of time dilation and those for the addition of velocities), BUT IT MUST BE SAID IN A CLEAR WAY THAT THOSE FORMULAS ARE EMPIRICAL, that is, they cannot be demonstrated with mathematics. They may be useful to explain some phenomenon where the speed of light attends.

The worldwide scientific community, especially the most important, have to:

- Declare the illegitimacy of the development of the Einstein?s formulas

- Find irrefutable laws (and not empirical law) to explain those phenomenon that seems to confirm the Lorentz?s and Einstein?s formulas.

Franco Crivelli

(Zitatende)

Lesen Sie bitte weiter unter:
Mathematical Refutation of the Formulas of Special Relativity
http://www.wbabin.net/physics/crivelli2.pdf

Beste Gr??e Ekkehard Friebe

26.09.2007 14:25 Ekkehard Friebe ist offline Email an Ekkehard Friebe senden Homepage von Ekkehard Friebe Beiträge von Ekkehard Friebe suchen Nehmen Sie Ekkehard Friebe in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: